$15 for 15 Campaign
Music of Remembrance has reached a milestone for all of us to celebrate together—the start of our 15th Season.
Think of all we have done together!
- We are known around the world for our pioneering work that honors a precious legacy and helps keep memories alive.
- MOR’s six CD recordings have received rave reviews, and they ensure that our impact reaches people everywhere. Our Brundibár recording was listed by Opera News among the year’s top ten opera recordings in the world.
- Through our free Sparks of Glory outreach series, we bring our programs to audiences in all of our communities and to classrooms across the region.
- Our unique commissioning program has given birth to fourteen compelling new Holocaust-inspired works by today’s leading composers and enabled us to share fresh stories that span generations.
- MOR’s documentary, The Boys of Terezín, has stirred audiences across North America, Australia, and now Israel.
And there’s so much more. Thanks to MOR, thousands upon thousands of people are discovering the poignant beauty, moral lessons, unforgettable portraits, and steadfast resistance all woven into this music.
Your generous support of MOR ensures that we are able to fulfull our mission of educating current and future generations about the relevant moral messages of the Holocaust--the ability through artistic creation to express human dignity, courage, and hope in the face of adversity and inhumanity.
So, please join our $15 FOR 15 campaign! Your gift—of $15 or $150 or any amount you wish—will help Music of Remembrance pursue its unique mission for another 15 years.